Every business in this world needs some lifting. Someone has to there to push the new business up by some simple pushes.
Business listing sites are there to help on that pushing up a bit so that you and your business get an edge.
There is a lot of business enlisting websites where you can submit your business but not all of them are trustworthy and not help you ranked up better in search engines.
Here Is The Top 10 Free Business Listing Websites
- Google – List your business in Google with a Google My Business Page, Location fixation & Map.
- Bing – Claim your business on bing, complete your profile and verify your business with address and phone numbers.
- Yelp – Just sign up and submit your business. The best part of this listing website is – people can review your products/services and can call you directly for ordering stuff.
- Facebook – Create a business page on Facebook and upload your products and service details in photos or text and whatever.
- Better Business Bureau – BBB is pretty tough to get your business enlisted but it’s an awesome listing site to target in 2019!
- Angie’s List – Pretty good and authority listing site and getting enlisted is super easy.
- Merchant Circle – I personally never used this website but I found a lot of really good reviews about Merchant Circle and their domain authority is pretty good to convince you.
- LinkedIn – Once a business gets listed on LinkedIn, it automatically counts as Business or company to Google’s eye!
- YP.com – The famous Yellow pages which are the empire of all established businesses all over the world. So, get listed there immediately.
- Whitepages – Like Yellowpage but its more about people, contact or business info and the archives.
List of 200+ Free Business Listing Sites Categorized By Domain Authority
Checklist To Get Approval To All Of Those Websites
- Input a unique 500+ words of business overview/description while submitting your business.
- Use a real name, contact information, and phone numbers.
- Use real email ID and after creating an account, make sure you verify your identity verifying their automated email.
- Submit a real logo.
Hope you all will be able to easily get your company or business listed on those websites for free!
Comment below if you have any questions regarding any websites.