How Directory Submission Backlinks Helps A Website In SEO?
Directory submission refers to the process of submitting your web link to the web directory. A web directory refers to the directory of the World Wide Web where various websites submit their website links arranged in different categories and subcategories.
The directory provides these websites high-quality backlinks which increases the site ranking. To increase the ranking of their sites a website has to submit their links to the web directory of the World Wide Web.
It has been found that more the backlinks available, more will there be the site traffic on your website, which in turn will increase the rank of your website and ultimately act profitably to you.
How is it important in SEO?
The importance of directory submission in SEO is:
- Faster indexing – your data will be detected quickly and indexed and would be found quickly if searched on the search engine.
- Hyperlink – the directory provides you with two links. One link will show your position in the listed website links the other will act as your official website link.
- Ranking – the ranking of your website will automatically start increasing efficiently after submitting your link in the directory.
- Traffic – a quality directory will provide you with huge traffic and people who can find interest in your website. Therefore increasing website popularity.
- Social media – the directories have options of sharing your website links and details on social media this will allow the directory users to share your website on social networking sites and attract more traffic.
- Brand building – since the directories assure traffic and popularity and also allow sharing website data on social networking it acts as a great marketing strategy and helps in building a brand name. This helps in building a brand of your website making it more exotic.
How does it help in SEO?
To attract rush and traffic on a website the websites use the method of directory submission under which the websites submit their links to the web directory. These web directories have a list of website links each of which is provided with two links, one which the web directories keep to themselves and the other that acts as the web URL for search engines.
These web directories then provide with backlinks which refers to hyperlinks of a website that will take you to the other pages of a website. Now the backlinks act as an agent because generally people only go to the front page of the website and do not refer to the other pages. These backlinks, because of their submission in web directories, are now more easily found on the search engine and due to other factors, they attract traffic on the websites.
This is how directory submission backlinks help a website in SEO.
List of Directory Submission Sites List Free
For a blogger especially, this process is the most optimum alternative. For increasing rush and traffic on a website this process can be used for the most of benefits!