Last Updated on
How Press Release Submission Of Backlinks Help A Website With Seo?
So what is PR Submission Site?
Press Release Submission is – writing about the details of your company or a recent product/info/service launches (or any major events happened) and sending a written letter describing all in a news format to the Press Release websites to publish.
It is an effective SEO strategy (let’s say it Inbound Marketing as it sounds better here in this article :)) that provides off-page help to popularize your business and new launches. Since it is a great way to promote your products the press release should include relative keywords, facts and informative content related to your website to create interest in the mind of readers.
SEO is really a very essential part to promote your business and have better growth and maximum presence on Internet spaces. If you are considering Press Release Submission is an important component of your SEO strategy you are going along the right way.
Online Press Releases are a really great way to promote your company and some of these are free and still working in 2019. Let’s read on.
What are the advantages of press release submission?
Every business has its story and content that is created with the goal to promote their products. The new launches can get the desired reach through the online press release. The following are the advantages of press release submission:
- Link popularity: If you are creating press releases for your online business you must include backlinks. This is a great way to create backlinks for your site.
- Traffic and sales: Using the appropriate keywords in the content will help you boost your traffic and audience reach making the sales up.
- Marketing costs: The press release makes it easy for the search engine to find your site and you can save the costs of marketing.
- Online Recognition: The press releases will also help in gaining an online reputation along with the trust of visitors.
- Long term view: The press releases have a long span so they can work for long.
What should be included in the press release?
If you consider the press release it is the content to promote your site so it should contain the desired content for the promotion of your business. There are some important aspects of the press release that should be included for the better result:
- You should include the relevant keywords in the press release so that when people search for them your business can appear on their search list.
- The content you are including should be regular and informative. If the press release is for a new product include the relevant details about it.
- The press release should be creative to attract and engage people.
- Backlinks should be included in the press release.
The ranking in the Search Engine results are dependent on many factors, backlinks being one the important ones. The more backlinks your website or business has the better position it has on the search results page. Including backlinks in the press release content is a great way to increase the number of backlinks to your site or business.
SEO isn’t a temporary process but keeps on changing with the trends. So considering the same strategies won’t help. It is better to keep o revising your methods and getting better ways to promote your business. The online press release is already one to deliver the same.
11 Working Free Press Release Submission Website
You will get 50+ list of PR sites below in another section. But, wait!
MikeMunter actually tested these sites and found some winners. It is worth mentioning that, all the PR sites don’t work for free like how they advertise.
So, let’s see my top picks (who actually publishes your PR)
I haven’t yet personally tested the PR websites listed below as I have collected them from various sources in Online. So, I would suggest you try the PR sites above and if you found no luck; then scroll below.
Free 60+ PR Site Listing
Have I missed any important and working PR sites in the list above? Comment below and let me know.
Sharing is love.