Are you looking for surefire ways to direct traffic to your website?
Let’s be honest, competition for driving traffic is getting tougher every day. Everybody wants a piece of the galactic web of the Internet. New bloggers and new users are joining the stream of information, vying for exposure.
So, how can you make sure people on the Web find your website?
In this article, I listed 20 sure-fire ways one increase their website traffic.
Social Traffic Sources
1. Facebook Remarketing: whether you are in the B2B or B2C industry, Facebook can be a great promotion tool for you. The trick is to install a Facebook tracking pixel. This way, you can market to the people who have visited your site.
2. Twitter Remarketing: it is similar to Facebook Remarketing. Simply install the pixel to target sites’ visitors on Twitter. It is the way to find out the standard customers from the web. You can easily get traffic through twitter remarketing.
3. Focus on the Ad’s Headline: people these days don’t wanna click through an ad. But, they can read the headline. If your ad’s headline is attractive enough, it could drive people to your site. To get the traffic you have to focus subject related to AD’s headline. Otherwise, standard traffic doesn’t focus on your website.
4. Have an Email List: an email list is a handy way to drive traffic. Just have a newsletter opt-in on your website to build an email list. To get targeted customer you have to be engaged in the related person. That’s why Emil list collection is a better way to enrich your strategy.
5. Comments: many website owners are scared of the comment section. But, allowing visitors to leave comments will get them involved with your website. So, the comment section is mandatory for your website. You can easily get lots of valuable suggestions by ensuring the comment section of your website.
6. Blog: blog works wonders for driving traffic. The study finds people who blogged 2 to 10 posts per week experienced a 300% increase in traffic. There are various learning sources in the web world. No ending options are in this sector. To get enthusiast customer you have to focus the blog section of your website.
7. SEO-Optimize your Website: optimize your web content as per SEO. Utilize tools like SEMrush to find out what needs fixing. There are some optimized issues that are mandatory to achieve search engine ranking such as maintaining Copyscape score, writing unique articles, highly focus on proper keywords, maintaining transition words and passive voice words, ensuring image optimization, etc. Through those SEO-Optimization processes, the search engine can easily get your content and drive your website in a good rank.
8. Promote your Blog Posts on Facebook: have a campaign managing your blog posts on Facebook. Your blog posts on Facebook can help your procure your target audience. It is a popular way to get a standard customer. Every online person has been promoting their blog posts on Facebook. To get instant results, it is a highly taken system.
9. Expand Your Reach: Utilize the power of social media to extend your reach. Social media caters to a variety of audiences. Yours will certainly be there. Today we are living not just in the world but in the social world. Almost all persons in the world are maintaining their social formalities every day. So, social media platforms are always a great opportunity to get traffic. A proper social strategy of yours can easily drive a huge quantity of traffics to your website.
10. Have an Active and Engaged Campaign: before making others interested in your campaign, you have to be interested in the first. So, make sure you have an active and engaging campaign. If you have no interest in your campaign, traffics doesn’t offer any standard interest to your site.
11. Build Influential Links: focus on building solid relationships with people. You can eventually convert them into your advocates. If you create any unrelated links on your websites people don’t engage with your site. Building related and influential links are essential for your website.
12. Utilize Social Media Tools: There are a plethora of social media tools that can help you drive traffic to your website. To get traffic from social media, you have to be known to use social media tools.
13. Exchange Blog Posts with Different Sites: build relationships with blogs similar to yours and ask them to promote your content. Promote theirs as well. Exchanging blog posts with different sites will be a great option.
14. Automate Your Emails: utilize marketing automation tools like AutoPilot and HatchBack. They can help you automate your email campaigns. To get the standard customer you have to focus to automate your email. It is a measured way to get attention
15. Contribute: write and share content with websites similar to yours. They can help increase exposure. If you share your websites with similar mediums, you can achieve valuable suggestions from them and reset your plans.
16. Involve: look for ways to engage your visitors with your website. Quizzes are a fun way to get visitors engaged. Besides social media is a great medium to involve related persons.
17. Twitter Cards: Twitter Cards is a multifunctional tool. You can attach calls to action, images to your tweets with this tool. It is a medium that is related to grow up traffic. So you have to focus on Twitter cards.
18. Have a Content Marketing Strategy: Content is king. Make sure you create attractive, actionable, and helpful content on the way. A unique and optimized content can through your customers to your website.
19.Partner Up: businesses can thrive if there is a partnership. So, find partners and establish a working relationship. The partnership is necessary not only to grow linking but also to reduce risks.
20. Host a Webcast: you may have expertise in a certain niche. Why not identify your topic and create relevant, engaging conversations? To get targeted traffics you have to focus on arranging a webcast.
Free Social Media Advertising Guide
Running a digital marketing campaign has become an integral part of most marketing campaigns. Digital marketing spending is increasing every day. In addition, digital marketing will take over all forms of conventional marketing soon. We all know that Internet marketing industry is now bigger than that of newspapers.
According to a report from eMarketer that Internet advertising spending will overtake newspaper TV spending by the end of this year, 2017. The revenue is overwhelming too. It is going to be $72.09 billion spent on digital ads in the US.
So, how does it open the door for you?
If you are a well-informed digital marketer, you can brace yourself for the immense opportunities. The opportunities are endless and potential to boost your career is robust.
Just take a look at the following statistics:
- Facebook registered more than $6.8 billion in revenue in Q3 2016 alone
- Twitter racked up $545 million in social media advertising in the same year
- Snapchat sold almost $367 million in social ads in 2016
- Total social media spending exceeded $32.97 billion in 2016
With so many choices, which social media platform should you choose?
Below is the guide that tailors the most popular social media platforms based on your needs:
- Ad Formats: Facebook offers different types of ad formats.
- Photo Ads: Facebook has certain technical specifications that vary as per the type of your ads. So, check out Facebook Business to learn about Facebook photo ads in detail.
In general, a photo ad on Facebook will offer a headline containing up to 25 characters, 90 characters of test. You can insert a link description with no more than 30 characters. You may be able to ad a call to action (CTA) button too.
- Video Ads: a video ad is similar to a photo ad in terms of character counts. The aspect ratio of a video ad is dependent on the campaign objective, but 16:9 or 1:1 is preferred.
- Audience & Targeting: the targeting options of Facebook ads are truly unbelievable. You can tune your ad by virtually every targeting metric you can imagine. You can target your ad based on age, location, language and gender.
Below is a detailed discussion on Facebook’s targeting options:
- Demographics: This targeting option is extremely effective in making your ads more data-driven. You can filter your ad through nine demographic categories, which include ethnic affinity, education, generation, life events, household composition, parenting, relationship, work and politics (The US only).
- Interests: what interests your target audience? A couple of years ago, you would have to move from home to home surveying your audience for it. However, Facebook will deliver extensive data on your target audience’s interests through their social media activity. Interests can be broken down into nine different categories.
The categories concern entertainment, business and industry, fitness and wellness, family and relationships, hobbies and activities, shopping and fashion, technology, sports and outdoors, food and drink.
- Facebook Ads Pricing: Facebook’s pricing for ads varies depending on the country you are targeting, the time of year and the quality of your ads.
- Ad Types: there are different types of Twitter ads. You can sign up for Promoted Trends, Promoted Accounts and Promoted Tweets. Each format of ads helps you promote your Twitter-related activities across the various spectra of the audience.
- Audience & Targeting: with Twitter ads, you will enjoy high-level targeting. You can reach your target audience based on their location, gender, platform, device, language and even carrier.
Moreover, you can sharpen targeting by the keywords they Tweet, the specific TV shows they Tweet about, their interests in specific events and of course their interests.
- Pricing: similar to Facebook, Twitter ads depend on the ad type. Promoted Tweets and accounts will cost you around 50 cents to $10 or more.
- Ad Types: Facebook owns Instagram. Therefore, Instagram offers ad types similar to Facebook’s. Instagram also caters for a number of ad objectives.
- Audience & Targeting: similar to Facebook, you can target your audience based on their demographics, interests, genders, etc.
Digital marketing continues to be an important part of the survival of small and large businesses alike. In this article, I talked about how you can start your social media marketing campaign easily.
Best Social Media Post Times For Optimum Exposure & Reach
With the advent of interconnected technology, we have plenty of social networking sites. Some help us speak what is on our mind, some help us express our ideas the loudest within 140 words. And, some allow us to represent our daily happenings with visual media. So, it’s pretty easy to get overwhelmed with overlapping activities to manage all of them.
A busy person like me is bound get exhausted. You can hardly keep pace with all the changes, how are you gonna manage all of them? I developed a knack for managing all the social media accounts I have. This article details the secret. So, keep reading to find out about the secret:
Notifications the first thing I do in the morning is that I check my emails, and social media notifications. If anything deserves my attention, I follow it up emails, replies or retweets. This shouldn’t take more than 15 minutes.
I sift through my News Feed for a quick understanding on what’s happening or what’s trending. I curate the topics that concern my niche. Curating provides me with wealth of information on how I am going to craft my next post. I spend less than 10 minutes on curating.
Posting to Social Media
Once I finished curating, it’s time to post to social media and update people with my say. I sometimes use a couple of social media management tools on which I wrote in this article too.
If I feel that there’s a certain time for a certain type of updates, I schedule it with tools. You can too easily schedule posting throughout the day, through the weekend or overnight with simple tools. So, check out the tools described here.
I revisit the social media sites and profiles I updated earlier.
After revisiting, if a situation requires my attention, I respond to it. If you update your social media profiles, people are likely to interact with you. So, don’t keep them hanging on. Respond to them with appropriate replies.
Apart from responding to queries, I engage with the people in my niche and learn about their insights on the current trend or upcoming trends. You can interact them via chats or personal messages.
I review the actions I made throughout the day and look for improvements and solutions if there are issues.
Signing up to new events and chats builds new connections.
How To Manage Social Media (and build relationship with audience) Perfectly To Drive Maximum Traffic?
You can publish an awesome video on YouTube, but how many subscribers you know who will stick to your video until it ends?
You can post beautiful photos you just have taken but how many followers you know from your list who will share it without any second thought?
How many retweets do you get per post on Twitter?
Well, the numbers might not be surprising but ask yourself a question – have you ever tried to go personal and reach out to some of your subscribers or followers who recently engaged with your content?
You may be thinking that you have hundreds of thousands fans and how could it be possible to reach out to them?
It seems pretty hard and time-consuming, right?
But yes, there are some easy and suitable approaches to manage your media relations in 2019.
Building media relations is a concept that has been installed in the field of publicity for years. However, thanks to the wide range of communication possibilities inherited via the Internet and, mainly, the social channels available, in 2019, they offer a new approach.
Media relations and their implementation have been a fundamental aspect of every strategy for both small businesses and potentially large brands. Therefore, it’s a fact that right now we have at our disposal a resource of particular relevance.
But, exactly when is it necessary to take the media relations seriously?
The position we have assumed after our years of operation in the industry has aligned us with specific trends, which Forbes recently explained:
a media relations plan should take place both during the establishing phase of a brand and for its subsequent expansion and growth.– Forbes.
Having said that, what does a media relations plan look like?
Let’s start with the foundation of networking. This is nothing more than expanding our network of professional contacts (journalists, influencers, specialized media, etc.), which will be of great importance and interest in sales.
The reason for it is that, on many occasions, new contacts derive in new clients, suppliers, and business opportunities. So, our advice is that at least spend 15 minutes a day networking.
Stay Active On Social Media
Some networks aim to connect professionals with each other or with companies to establish contacts, such as Linkedin. On the other hand, there is Twitter.
Although Twitter has not been created to interact professionally, for its immediacy and spontaneity, it allows the answer to be practically immediate and way more casual so it might be a resource closer to you.
Consequently, try to have your profile well designed and above all, make good use of the keywords.
Also, try to join the right groups for your niche market, and actively participate in the conversations that are attracting people related looking for solutions related to your brand. Ultimately, professional social networks are crucial to your media relations strategy.
Is there an event about to be held? Know who to connect with before attending
Before going to the event, think about what you have in common with the people you are going to meet and try to identify both speakers and participants. For this, it is enough to take a little time gathering information online, reading blogs briefly or “snooping” on their social media profiles.
This preliminary task will help you determine possible contacts a priori, to locate the correct figures to achieve your objectives and to prepare valuable information when trying to put common interests and probe the ground in the first moments.
Additionally, stay focused on providing value. It is not always possible to do business in the first event of media relations or networking, but rather to establish long-term ties.
Plan to make a new connection every week
Make it your goal to generate a new “real” contact every week. That is, you will not only increase the number of followers but instead, find people who make you grow commercially thanks to media coverage.
Offer valuable content
Contents are fundamental when it comes to showing your network of contacts what you are capable of doing and how you can help them.
Adding knowledge of the topics you master not only allows you to grow as a leader in the market, strengthen your brand, but by sharing them as news or perhaps a pure “data” relevant to your medium or platform, you will attract more people.
It should be noted that taking the necessary time to build a network of journalists and influencers that adds to your brand is essential to generate a good reputation, but will also automatically lead to increased sales.
Get to know the good side and get ready for the not-so-good one
To establish media relations, the first contact must be quick. Whether in person, via DM or email, focus on offering an exclusive, which also allows you to develop a deeper relationship on an upcoming occasion.
Try to be clear about what you want to convey briefly and concisely, and generate interest to resume contact later. Remember that you must be respectful with the time of others, but also with yours, without ever being discourteous.
There are lot of tools and ways to manage all of your target social media channels. There are some tools to follow and use –
The tool simply makes your social media marketing a breeze. It simplifies your business activity. You can connect to a wide range of social media sites with EveryPost. They are: Facebook, Pinterest, LinkedIn, Twitter, Google+, and Tumblr. The tool gives you the options to schedule your updates for posting, save and shorten the URL.
Another popular social media managing tool that will allow you to create a rich custom posting schedule. It has well-stocked analytics. You can adjust the frequency of daily posting with it as well.
Looking for ways to direct traffic to your website? Follow the tips listed above to increase your exposure on the Web. By the way, If you want targeted traffics, you have to acquire social traffic driving knowledge and implement them perfectly.